We were up in Auckland for a weekend to watch A New World: Final Fantasy concert. Taylor Swift was also in town but we skipped her banging performance and opted to nerd out instead. Haha.
We normally just stay with friends whenever we fly up to the big city, but for this trip I suggested we book a room instead to make it feel like a “mini getaway”.
We chose to stay at the Emerald Inn as it looked quite good on the photos and it was just a 2 min walk from Bruce Mason Centre, where the concert was being held.
What we loved about this place:
- Very near to Bruce Mason Centre where the concert was being held.
- Very near to all the shops and restaurants in Takapuna
- Just right beside Takapuna Beach
- Own parking space
- Well maintained room
- Room had a small kitchen area (if you chose not to eat out)
- Comfortable bed and pillows and soft sheets
- Iron and ironing board included in the room (because it’s so much nicer when your clothes are not all wrinkled when you go out)
- The overall tropical resort feel of the place — still felt pretty secluded and peaceful despite its very central location
2 thoughts on “Emerald Inn: Auckland NZ”
It seems like a really nice place to relax and enjoy some vacation time.
It sure is! Perfect location too!😊