Spending Christmas last year in this paradise was the BEST idea ever ❤
Note: I would like to thank my friend Dorothy Sanchez for some of her photos that are posted here.😊❤️
- The 10 minute walk from Medlands Beach to Bark Bay.
2. A good dose of greenery and sparkling blue waters along the way.
3. The swing bridge when you do the waterfall trail from Bark Bay ( About an hour one way ).
4. The waterfall
5. The water’s cold!
6. Rest and a picnic on top of some boulders.
7. Relaxing and soaking up the sun after all the walking.
8. Fun under the sun! We love the beach!
9. The Sandbar
10. White sands… Crystal clear waters… Not too crowded. We absolutely love this place!